The Vientiane College Diploma Program is designed to provide post-intermediate level students with the opportunity to continue developing themselves as lifelong independent learners and critical thinkers.
The Diploma Program consists of two Core modules followed by 7 additional modules selected from the options available:
- Core Modules - a two-module program designed to prepare students for the elective modules.
- Professional Writing - a three-module program designed to develop writing skills for the workplace.
- Creative Writing - a three-module program for creative expression through writing.
- Cross Cultural Communications - a three-module program aimed to develop better understanding of the global multicultural society.
- Development Studies - a three-module program which looks at the issues and concepts of development both locally and from a broader international perspective.
- Media Studies - a three-module program which dissects the media and looks at the language behind it and the topics covered.
- Professional and Personal Portfolios - a stand-alone module has been designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills essential for successful job and scholarship applications.
On successful completion of 9 modules students will receive a Vientiane College Diploma.